VoIP means different things to different people, so at Blue Rooster we have the expertise to help you sort through the confusion and find the right solution for your business. Not sure if VoIP is right for your business? Want to learn more about the pros and cons of VoIP? Click here to learn more.
Blue Rooster offers 1 version of VoIP service:
SIP Trunks. VoIP PBXes typically have the option of using PRI(s), analog phone service (such as POTS or Centrex), or SIP Trunks. SIP Trunks:
- Are extremely reliable when provided by Blue Rooster and delivered over our redundant, robust Internet service.
- Have many of the features of PRIs (inbound Caller ID, manipulation of the outbound caller ID on each station, DIDs) but you don’t have to purchase expensive PRI or T-1 card(s) for your PBX. SIP trunks are delivered via an Ethernet handoff.
- Come in more economical increments/minimums than PRIs (which are often only available in 23B+D options).
- Allow you to continue working with the phone vendor you’ve used for years – as long as the existing (or new) phone system will support SIP Trunks.
- Blue Rooster supports various codecs; please contact a Blue Rooster Telecom sales person at 805.543.8700 to learn more.